
Also tonight Andrew and I are going to dinner since he hasn't taken me out for a while. Not sure which resturant to go to this time though, usually we go to the local Chinese place but I'm not keen on going there for personal reasons. The Irish pub usually has good food, so we'll probablly go there. In reality we'll probably put a few names in a hat and pull one out... so we'll see ^^
On another note, today after work as I was waiting with Andrew for my caramel latte frappe (which are to DIE for) my boss walked in and called out accross the resurant "Guess who's Crew Person of The Month?" I was like um... ?? Thinking Andrew had gotten it again as we were seated across from each other. Then she pointed at ME!
WHAT
THE
HELL
O_O
So now my photo is going to be on the wall near the door with all the other winners and I'm all icky looking from allergies EEEEW... However I'm happy as since I actually feel like people really do appreciate my work (even if it just is McDonalds) plus I get extra pay that I can put towards doing something nice with.
Hmm other than that I've got my cert two classes tomorrow then I don't work till Wednesday for wash up. Mostly this week will be lesure. ^o^
Anyway since this week will mostly be a lazy one (on account of many birthdays and general lack of shifts) I'm tossing up the idea of doing a video on where I live. It could be fun and it'll show anyone who reads this where I come from. Plus the weather has taken a change for the better and the place looks really pretty at the moment... Well lets see anyway ^^

1 comment:
X_x You should make sure you do something fun. . . .that doesn't involve going to your place of work.
Post a Comment