Friday, 17 October 2008

My world...

Since windows movie maker is a twat, I've opted to just spam this space with photos. 


Welcome to Devonport!


Victoria Parade
Victoria Parade as seen from the end of Best St

Mersey River traffic (one is a public ferry across)
The actual bridge is a few kilomitres down the river so this is really conveinent for walkers!

"the boat"

Western Side

Looking towards the fire/ambulance station

Library (north side)

Gum trees

Stewart St Mall

Bike path

View from the end of my street



So other than going on a mad photo spree this afternoon I managed to get a bento lunch again!


Today lunch was seasoned furikake rice, and "sushi" rolled in ham rather than nori with mixed vegetables. Yummy ^^


Anyway my plans for this weekend are as follows...

Work tomorrow over lunch time
Go out to a friends tomorrow night then go the the local club to dance since I haven't gone in MONTHS
Sunday = Sleep


^.^ v

No comments: