Tuesday, 21 October 2008

Like totally...wth

Ever get to that point where you've unintentionally hurt someone and then they rip straight back in? It sucks... especially when you can't just call or visit them to say sorry. I mean I'm not sorry for my views, I'm just sorry I couldn't let it go. Then again neither did they so... gah see what I mean MESSED UP. Especially when I rarely if ever fight with this person. I'm usually 100% behind her but at the moment I'm just a tad hurt too. Anyway enough about that...because my head will explode in a minute.


I had the most screwed up dream last night...all I can remember was being peer pressured into rolling down man made rapids made out of these massive logs and nearly dying...then Kayaking down those same rapids with Chris...and then freaking out because Andrew was eating the last hot dog roll which was for dads lunch. >_<
This is what happens when you go to bed upset...

And yes I know this is late but I don't care today... 



~EDIT~

12:45 Drama seems resolved YAY!

2 comments:

Lil said...

thats great that the issue has been resolved. sounded complicated to me. how r u?

Faramouse said...

I guess it's partially resolved...I'm just annoyed now.